SpinEtc Safety Relating to COVID-19
After a very long wait, SpinEtc are opening our doors on Wednesday 19th August 2020. Following Government guidelines closely, we will continue to take all precautions necessary to ensure that all our members and our staff are safe whilst at SpinEtc.
Please read the following so you can be prepared and know what to expect at SpinEtc.
- Our team has been prepped and trained to ensure that all hygiene and safety standards are monitored and maintained at all times.
- Should any of our team have symptoms or test positive (or anyone that they have been in close contact with) for COVID-19 – they will be advised to self-isolate.
- PPE will be used when keeping a safe distance is slightly more difficult.
- Please do not attend the class if you feel unwell or have any symptoms. Contact us to cancel with maximum notice.
- Please only bring the absolute minimum with you into the studio.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early or less that 5 minutes before the start of the class. You will need to wait outside the studio until a member of staff lets you in. (If you are attending double classes, you will need to leave the studio and return in this time frame)
- Please arrive ready for class. There will be one changing room open which will now be unisex. Only 1 person is permitted in the changing room at any one time.
- You will be asked on entering the studio to confirm that you do not have any symptoms that could be linked to COVID-19
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the studio – this must be used on entering the studio.
- We are offering a reduced timetable to avoid any possible crowding. There will also be a larger time gap between classes to ensure a thorough cleaning of equipment and the studio between classes.
- We will still be providing exercise mats for floor workouts should you need; however, we do advise bringing your own mats to the studio if you have.
- The studio has been sectioned to aid social distancing. On entering the studio – please go straight to your allocated floor space/bike and stay here throughout the class.
- The water fountain will be unavailable so please ensure that you bring enough water with you or you can purchase bottled water at reception.
- As always, our studio will remain cashless. Please book classes and purchase credits online where possible.
We really thank you for your continued support. This is not the easiest time for any of us, but we will come together and be our little SpinEtc family again! (Just fewer high fives and sweaty hugs!!)
If you have any concerns or questions regarding this, please speak to a member of staff who will address these.