Dear SpinEtc Squad,
Following our email last week, we would like to update you on the measures we are now taking in order to mitigate the risk of spread of COVID-19.
Until the decision is taken out of our hands, we are trying our very best to stay open and provide you with a service to keep you active during this difficult time.
We are doing everything we can to ensure that SpinEtc remains a safe and healthy space. In order to do this, we are now conducting daily deep cleans with further disinfection of studio and all equipment between every class.
As a result, we have unfortunately had to make the following changes:
1. ALL 6.30am classes will be cancelled until further notice.
2. We will not be holding any boxing classes (requiring gloves/pads). These will either be substituted with other classes or cancelled altogether until further notice.
3. Our monthly event for March will be cancelled.
4. Some of our day classes will be held outdoors.
5. Number of classes will be reduced.
6. Capacity within classes will be reduced.
7. There will never be a class immediately after a spin class.
Please have a look at our new timetable and book early to avoid disappointment. Please note that the timetable is constantly subject to change and we will inform you with as much notice where possible.
We would ask you if you can please continue to help us with the following:
Stay home if you are feeling unwell
wash your hands often – (when arriving at the studio; after using the bathroom; after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing) with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. This is particularly important after taking public transport
avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
For more information please visit gov.uk or click here
Thank you for your ongoing support and precaution at this time. We will keep you updated should the guidance change in the coming days. If you do have any concerns in the meantime, please do get in touch at email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you all soon.